CAN MUSLIM'S GOOD DEEDS OUTWEIGHT THEIR BAD DEEDS

DO MUSLIMS REALLY BELIEVE THAT THEIR GOOD DEEDS WILL OUTWEIGHT THEIR BAD DEEDS?

From the book "How Muhammad Stole the Judeo-Christian Tradition" by a former Muslim Dr. Michael Ignatius Muluk
"So every good deed, no matter how small, and every bad deed, no matter how small, will be added up and weighted against each other. If the scales tip towards the side with the good deeds, you’re golden, and you can enter into Paradise. If the scales tip the other way, you’re doomed to hell.
That sounds pretty straightforward, right? But when you think about it, above system is highly flawed and not just at all!
Let me illustrate it to you with a couple of examples: Let’s say I killed a person. But before I got caught by the police, I rescued an old lady from a burning building and saved another poor soul who was about to take his own life by jumping off a bridge. In other words, I killed a person but saved two other people. Could that get me out of jail? Could I tell the judge, “Yes, your Honor, I realize that I murdered a person in cold blood, but you see, in his stead, I also rescued two other people, who would’ve been dead if it weren’t for me! That’s one versus two, so I think, your Honor, I actually deserve a medal instead of the electric chair!”
Would any judge of this world let my case slide? I don’t think so!
What about smaller offenses? Let’s say I rob a guy at gunpoint and get 100 dollars from him. But then I see a homeless man, and I give him 200 dollars. Could I go before the Judge and ask to get a good citizen’s award for my deeds? After all, I spent more on charity than what I have robbed form the first guy?
No! Of course not! Crimes have to be paid. And sin is not much different in God’s eyes. We can’t be sure if it was out of ignorance that Muhammad came up with his understanding of sin, or whether he had some other reasons.
But we can confidently claim that Allah and the God of the Bible are oceans apart in how each one treats the problem of sin.

The Bible explains how God treats the problem of sin...Romans 3:21-25
21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. 

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of last 7 Days