WAS MUHAMMAD A SINNER? How to get Forgiveness of Sin.

 WAS MUHAMMAD A SINNER?

πŸ‘‰In the night’s stillness, far from the crowd and alone with the thoughts of his heart, a man prays confessing the truth he knows within his soul: "Oh God, I acknowledge and confess before You, all my sins, please forgive them, as no one can forgive sins except You.
πŸ‘‰Forgive my mistakes, those done intentionally, or out of my ignorance, with or without seriousness. Oh God, forgive my sins and my ignorance, forgive my sins of the past and of the future, which I did openly or secretly. Forgive the wrong I have done, jokingly or seriously. I seek Your protection from all the evil I have done.
πŸ‘‰Wash away my sins, and cleanse my heart, from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth and let there be long distance between me and my sins, as You made the East and West far from each other."
Portions from Muhammad’s prayers, recorded in Bukhari’s Hadith.
Here are the Hadith…
πŸ‘‰8.335: Narrated Shaddad bin 'Aus:The Prophet said, "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: “If somebody recites this invocation during the night, and if he should die then, he will go to Paradise (or he will be from the people of Paradise). And if he recites it in the morning, and if he should die on the same day, he will have the same fate."
"Oh Allah! You are my Lord. None has the right to be worshiped but You. You created me, and I am your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can.
I acknowledge before You, all the blessings You have bestowed upon me and confess to You all my sins, so please forgive them, as no one can forgive sins except You. And I seek refuge in You from all the evil I have done."
Also look to…
πŸ‘‰8.379."… O Allah! Wash away my sins with the water of snow and hail, and cleanse my heart from all the sins as a white garment is cleansed from the filth, and let there be a long distance between me and my sins, as You made East and West far from each other."
πŸ‘‰8.407: "O my Lord! Forgive my sins and my ignorance and my exceeding the limits of righteousness in all my deeds and what you know better than I. O Allah. Forgive my mistakes, those done intentionally or out of my ignorance or without or with seriousness, and I confess that all such mistakes are done by me. O Allah! Forgive my sins of the past and of the future with I did openly or secretly. You are the One Who makes the things go before and You are the One Who delays them, and You are the Omnipotent."
▶In these prayers, Muhammad uses a different word for sin. Instead of using "dhanb", he uses the root word "khati’a".
The Encyclopedia of Islam defines Khati’a as: Moral lapse, sin, a synonym of dhanb. The root means "to fail, stumble", "make a mistake", "of an archer whose arrow misses the target".
πŸ‘‰In his prayers, Muhammad acknowledges a whole spectrum of sin: evil, mistakes, ignorance, wrong, accidental errors, intentional errors, past and future sins, and filth. These are not simple "mistakes", these are offensive sins in the context of his prayers.
▶Muhammad acknowledged he was a sinner. Don’t Muhammad’s prayers for forgiveness establish the fact that he knew how severe his sins were? He knew Allah punishes sin, and that is why he was always pleading for forgiveness from Allah. Muhammad didn’t want to burn in hell for his crimes.
Also Read the ANSWER: The ONLY WAY to get FORGIVENESS from SIN.
May be an image of ‎one or more people and ‎text that says "‎RADUSH SHUBUHAAT WAS PROPHET MUHAMMAD ο·Ί A SINNER?‎"‎‎
0
People reached
0
Engagements
Distribution score
Boost Unavailable
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of last 7 Days