Testimony by Dr Mark Gabriel....

Testimony by Dr Mark Gabriel....

former Muslim and Professor of Islamic History.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0F4ciamBp5S6MSKcuErEmUi1nwzqGPaQBGeGJtrf8TZRMDFxog6HJrFa1oQx3kyb3l&id=897971776965737

Speaking on terrorism...

"What motivates these people? From my own experience I can say that Muslim secret police did not capture and torture me because they hated me personally. Nor did my father try to kill me because he never loved me. The men on the street did not try to stab me because I had harmed them in any way. All those people believed that I had betrayed Islam, and they were obligated according to the Quran to kill me.

The blame is not on my father or any of the others. The blame lies upon the teaching of the Quran and the prophet of Islam.

They call me an infidel, but I am happy to be an infidel because now I know Jesus. I have experienced Him, and I am worshiping Him and believing the true God. I enjoy my Christian life today and my relationship with God. I never experienced that peace and satisfaction in Islam. The goal of the rest of my life is to continue living with Jesus Christ, serve Him and to do what I can to take Him to my own people whom I left behind.

Today we are facing a most dangerous enemy to mankind. We are not facing local thugs who seek money or power. We are facing an enemy that is motivated by faith and belief. They are all reading the same playbook - the Quran. They want nothing less than to control the world and submit it to Islam. The want Islamic authority to be the only form of government in the world. 

I do believe the responsibility of every person in the world is to speak out against this type of terrorism - especially the body of Christ. Christians have the responsibility to do spiritual warfare through fasting and prayer, asking the Lord to break down the stronghold of Islam.

Political and military actions have a role to play, but they will not take this evil away. There is only One to rescue us: He is the source of peace and the prince of peace, the Lord Jesus Christ"

No comments:

Most Popular Posts of last 7 Days